Townsquare Media, an Equal Opportunity Employer, wants all persons who are qualified to know about and apply for all of the job openings that WCHR-AM has available.
If you belong to or know of any community group that helps people find jobs, we want to know about them. When a job opening becomes available at this or any Townsquare station, we will notify that group and they can inform all of their members who would like to know about and apply for jobs at 1040 WCHR-AM.
Please tell these organizations to contact Annette Petriccione at 1-800-388-6397 or via email at email@example.com to get on the Job Opportunity Employment Listing Service.
The Job Listing Service is a free Equal Employment Opportunities Outreach program of the New Jersey Broadcasters Association and WCHR-AM
109 Walters Ave
Ewing, NJ 08638
2608 Lakewood Road, Suite 3
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
NJBA Website: www.njba.com
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE NJBA ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT (WCHR-AM).
CONTACT WCHR-AM AT 609-359-5300.
***STATION (WCHR-AM) ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT ***
We are looking for a few good interns! Are you a motivated, hard working, and proactive college student, looking to get your foot in the door of Broadcasting, Promotions, Marketing or Sales? Then an internship at Townsquare is the best choice for you! Interning at Townsquare Media is a hands-on position. You will interact with listeners, clients, and talent, while having a great experience learning about the radio business! You must be able to receive college credit for an internship at Townsquare Media. Please email a cover letter and resume to Annette Petriccione at firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
At Townsquare, we are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment that fosters success, training, development, and unlimited earning potential.
Are you driven by customer success and finding the perfect solution for your clients? Do you want to grow your career with the industry leader in the digital space, make money and have fun while doing it? Then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking to build out a team of driven individuals to bring our best-in-class marketing solutions to local businesses in the Trenton market. This team is at the forefront of establishing and maintaining client relationships by leveraging our cross-platform advertising solutions to develop successful marketing campaigns for our clients. This position requires you to work out of the Trenton office.
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing new opportunities in your local market
- Prospect and identify potential clients using our proprietary data and analytics
- Build and maintain close working relationships with internal teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world-class client service, research, and market analysis to create a successful campaign for our clients
- Responsible for bringing our premier marketing and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses in the Trenton market
- Diversifying our clients’ solutions through cross-selling a variety of marketing solutions including, broadcast, digital (website design, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Paid Search/Social, etc.), live event sponsorship, and much more
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goal
- Strong marketing acumen
- Effective verbal and written communications essential.
- Experience selling or working with digital and or multimedia advertising solutions
- 1+ year of sales or marketing experience is preferred, but not required
- Goal-oriented, strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow a career in Sales
- Valid Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
- Tech package for laptop and cell phone
- Monthly car allowance
- 4-week long sales training program
- 3 weeks of PTO + 9 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Unlimited growth opportunities!
Please apply online at: https://careers.townsquaremedia.com/job-openings/?gh_jid=4823781
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
There are currently no part-time job opportunities available at the station.